Saturday, March 6, 2010

RF Planning, Optimization & Drive Test Training in India

NgnGuru Solutions is now offering "RF Planning, Optimization & Drive Test" Training in India. This training is essential requirement from the telecom companies for RF Engineer profile. This training is of 2.5 month duration and includes eLearning, classroom & field traiinigs.


NgnGuru Solutions provides both placement support as well as job opportunities. For more details email support@ngnguru.com. For RF related opportunities visit http://ngnguru.com/ngn/careers

8 comments:

  1. i want job in rf related can u ls help in me getting that jobs.pls mention salaries also.
    how much will be the training fee for rf optimization and plannining my qualification is B-Tech ECE send to my email id : vijayb860@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. last 5 years i am working on RF devision and last one year i am working on Rf planing and optimization division.
    please send me training fee detail of RF planning and optimization

    bpldeepak@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plz can you send me the details for the "RF Planning, Optimization & Drive Test", including the Fees and date/calender schedule.

    Kindy send to my email:

    Judembabie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all, can any one suggest me the best 5 telecom training institutes in India. My interest is in RF and i would prefer Northern India which is close to my home.
    Happy to go anywhere if i get nice offer and good training centre.

    Pls email me on santo.adhikari@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all rf planning, drive test trainning,all so good but how much does it coast.who qualifies for it? an IT student or a person with a telecom background

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have experiance in both O&M and drive test.I want to learn RF Design and optimization.let me know good training centre and cost of training..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi all, can any one suggest me the best 5 telecom training institutes in India. My interest is in RF.
    Pls email me on azamr9055@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to know the scope of girl in rf field...???

    ReplyDelete